This wreath can be used indoors or out with a store-bought wreath and just a few supplies! The wreath we picked up had some pine cones already attached, which is a plus!
Makes one wreath
1 store-bought fresh evergreen wreath 3 pine cones 6 Bella Viva Orchards Certified Organic Orange Chips 6 Bella Viva Orchards Dried Lemon Slices 9 cinnamon sticks 6 faux red berry stems (available at your local craft store) 1 ¾ yards of 2 ½-inch wide wire-edge ribbon 3 natural-themed Christmas ornaments (we used felt reindeer) Soft jute twine (from craft store or hardware store) Florist’s wire Wire snippers Scissors
1. Using wire snippers, cut florist’s wire into nine 6-inch lengths. Cut another length of wire long enough to attach the bow at the end.
2. Cut jute twine into nine 10-inch lengths.
3. Using one 10-inch piece of twine, thread two Orange Chips and tie twine into a bow. Repeat until you have three sets. Continue by threading two Dried Lemon Slices on 10-inch lengths and tying twine into bows until you have three sets of Dried Lemon Slices. You will have a total of six Dried Citrus sets.
4. Using remaining 10-inch twine lengths tie three cinnamon sticks together and finish with a bow. Continue until you have three sets.
5. Attach pine cones to wreath using 6-inch wire lengths, distributing evenly.
6. Attach citrus sets, cinnamon sticks and ornaments to wreath using 6-inch wire lengths, alternating Oranges, Lemons and ornaments.
7. Tuck faux red berry stems into wreath, distributing evenly.
8. Finish by tying wire-edge ribbon into a large bow. (Feel free to use a pre-made bow or surf the ‘net for bow-tying instructions.) Attach to top of wreath using wire.
9. Hang on the door, on any wall or in the window and enjoy the seasonal beauty!