The wreath we picked up had some pine cones and faux red berry stems already attached, which is a plus! You’ll need:
Supplies (for one wreath):
1 store-bought fresh evergreen wreath 6 pine cones (if not on purchased wreath) 12 Bella Viva Orchards Dried Orange Slices 15 Bella Viva Orchards Dried Lemon Slices 15 Bella Viva Orchards Dried Tart Apple Rings 8 cinnamon sticks 4 faux red berry stems (available at your local craft store) 1 ¾ yards of 2 ½-inch wide wire-edge ribbon 1 natural-themed Christmas ornament (we used felt reindeer) Soft jute twine (from craft store or hardware store) Florist’s wire Wire snippers Scissors
1. Using wire snippers, cut florist’s wire into nine 6-inch lengths (twelve 6-inch lengths if you’re attaching pine cones).
2. Cut jute twine into nine 10-inch lengths.
3. Using one 10-inch length, thread three Dried Orange Slices and tie twine into a bow. Repeat with Dried Lemon Slices until you have a total of nine Dried Citrus sets. Continue by threading three Dried Tart Apple Rings on 10-inch lengths and tying twine into bows until you have five sets of Dried Tart Apple Rings. You will have a total of fourteen Dried Fruit sets.
4. Using remaining 10-inch twine lengths tie two cinnamon sticks together and finish with a bow. Continue until you have four sets.
5. Attach pine cones to wreath (if needed) using 6-inch wire lengths, distributing evenly.
6. Tuck faux red berry stems into wreath, distributing evenly.
7. Attach Dried Fruit sets, cinnamon sticks and ornament to wreath using 6-inch wire lengths, alternating Oranges, Lemons and Apples.
8. Finish by tying wire-edge ribbon into a large bow. (Use a pre-made bow or surf the ‘net for bow-tying instructions if you like.) Attach to top of wreath using final 6-inch length of wire.
9. Hang on the door, on any wall or in the window and enjoy the seasonal beauty!